If you are a New Patient to Vitalis Family Medical Practice, please bring the following to your first consultation:
- A valid Medicare card, DVA or pension card if you have one (check expiry date)
- If you are a WorkCover patient, you will need to inform your Employer prior to the consultation and bring your employer’s contact details for verification to arrange payment through WorkCover
Note: Please refer to the fees section under Conditions
- If you are a Private patient, please bring a form of payment. We accept cash and EFTPOS payments. We do not accept cheques.
Note: Certain procedures and vaccines may incur a private fee
- If you need to change your appointment time, please inform us as soon as possible on (02) 8123 1133.
- When you come for your first appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- Medical Reports
- Copies of any blood results
- Any radiology reports (X-rays, MRI's, CT scans etc.)
- List of medications (if any)
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your consultation to complete a New Patient Registration Form or alternatively you can save time by completing the form online by clicking here.
We look forward to seeing you!